Monday, August 25, 2008

Awe, Mexico!!

Well, we are back from our trip to Mexico......and let me tell you, it was well worth it!!! We had such a nice time relaxing, eating, enjoying the sun, resting, etc.... Our trip started off a little bumpy, once we boarded our plane our flight sat on the tarmac for a good hour before we took off....so we were a little late getting in to Mexico, but once there we got through the airport quickly and on to our hotel~ Since we mostly stayed on the property there isn't much to right about, but Bob and I did go para-sailing (sp?) and it was SO much fun! I did start to feel a little ill towards the end but was fine once we got down!! It was a beautiful view from the air, but I did not want to take the camera up with me (would've have been a costly drop in the ocean).....however, our wonderful friends took lots of shots of us from the beach!! The food was fabulous!! I think everyones favorite was the Oriental restaurant on the property (everyone except for myself, ordered more sushi for desert)... I am not a big sushi fan, but from what they tell me this sushi was wonderful!! I took a ton of pictures, but won't bore you with all of them... Just a few of my favorites from the trip!! Enjoy!!










No comments: