Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!

Ok.. So my birthday is not until next month, but I got an early b-day present!! YEAH!! With this early b-day present comes the title "Official Soccer Mom" hahahahaha.. Yes, we bought a mini-van last night and I LOVE IT!! We bought a 2006 Nissan Quest and it is beautiful!! Low mileage, leather interior, DVD system, all around awesomeness!! I am so happy and my hubby loves it just as much as I do!! Although I will miss my little Honda Accord terribly (I even gave it a kiss last night and told it to make someone else very happy) I am glad to have all the room a minivan offers!! Here are some shots I took this morning of my new car, hope you enjoy:
















1 comment:

BigMomma said...

love it....and green with envy! Mine is a 2000 and its on its last leg.....

Happy Early Birthday!