Monday, August 11, 2008

Night Out

Not too often do Bob and I get to go out with our friends, so when the chance presents itself we take the offer!! Saturday night we went out for our friend James' birthday (better known to some as Gossie).. We had a great time!! We headed out to dinner first at Magic Time Machine, I had never been there before.. What a good time!! I can't wait to take Emma there!! She will LOVE it!! Our server was Peter Pan and she was awesome and terribly funny!! We then headed out to Sherlock's to just sit, relax and have fun!! I won't mention the place we went to in between, simply because they had no air conditioning and therefore I don't feel they need a shout out :o) Here are some pictures from the evening of FUN!!










Now it is just 4 more days until we are off to Mexico with our great friends Dustan and Betsy!! I am SO ready to go!! However, I am a little nervous about leaving my kiddos!!

I hope everyone has a great week/weekend!! I will post again when we get back!! Unless something comes up that is post-worthy before then :o)

No comments: