Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The kitchen redo

Here are the kitchen redo pictures.. I am very pleased with it although the color was a little shocking to me at first, and yes I picked it out :o) The tile had been bothering me for YEARS....well not the tile per say but the grout!! So luckily I found a nice guy in the Lowes tile department and he directed me to some grout coating.. After 8 hours on my hands and knees my grout looks FANTABULOUS!! I just need a few more odds and ends to put finishing touches on things and the kitchen will be done!! After that it is on to the hall and entry way's.. Then the front room of our house and finally my master bath which needs some serious updates!! Can't wait to show the progress!!

Before








After








Before








After








Before









After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!

Kari said...

did i ever tell you how great it all looked?????