Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eventful Weekend!!


We had an eventful weekend this past weekend, and unfortunately I have not been able to post much about it. We have been a little side tracked, but I want you all to know that I will be posting something soon about it.. I have finally gotten all the pictures on the computer and now it is just a matter of sorting through them and picking the best ones.! Here is a brief overview of our weekend:

Friday: Makeovers for Emma and some friends, followed by a slumber party
Saturday: Dallas Arboretum for the Pumpkin Festival, followed by another slumber party which included some football watching and ROCK BAND on the WII
Sunday: not too eventful, mostly sadness, but some good food and Cowboys watching!!

Hope everyone one is well and I will leave you with a sneak peak from the Arboretum.........................


1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

That little green one looks like a duck!! How cute... :)