Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally she posts some Halloween Pictures!

So yes, I am a LOT slower than most.. Now that my new camera/memory card holds a million pictures, it takes me a little longer than normal to get them all where they need to be on the computer! Anyhow, enough excuses right?!?! So this was our first year to not Trick-or-Treat.. Emma had a Halloween party to go to and Luke just isn't really into it yet.. The kids still dressed up and I got some pictures of them.. Bob and I stayed in, had some of my family over for dinner and handed out candy to Trick-O'-Treaters.. It was all in all a fun time!!

My little Geisha











Luke as an unhappy OU football player (must have been shortly after the Texas/OU game)










The protector of our candy!











Graveyard in our front yard!











Time for the little mummy to go Night Night!!

1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

OU?? How is that allowed in Texas?