Thursday, May 21, 2009

so while in Colorado....

I figured I would take advantage of the opportunity to get a group of people together from high school, and it was a BLAST!! Lots of reminiscing and reconnecting! Most of the people I was able to reconnect with I found on Facebook. I was amazed at the community I found from my old stomping grounds.. Wonderful people that I have thought about over the years.. I saw a lot of them at the 10 yr reunion, but I had a lot of friends in different graduating classes.. So while the reunion was a great way to reconnect with my fellow classmates, this trip afforded me the opportunity to catch up with other friends I hadn't seen since leaving Colorado in 1993. I loved them all so much in high school (and I still do). High school was a wonderful time in my life. I lived in a beautiful state, went to school with the funnest people and was blessed with the most supportive group of friends.. Here are a few pictures from the evening:



No comments: