Monday, June 15, 2009

Reminded.....

Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs MckMama

I love this blog for many reasons: her honesty, her willingness to admit her faults, her beliefs, her photography, her sweet children, her stories, her writing abilities in general. I find myself laughing out loud while reading her blog.. crying while reading her blog.. admiring her strength.. questioning myself.. admiring her convictions..

Today she wrote on "Focus" and she reminded me of something very important. Something I often forget about, which shames me to admit. She reminded me that it can be life changing to focus only on the positives in life, the excellence of life, the joys, the accomplishments.. She reminded me to leave the negativity behind, don't pay too much attention to it.. Why?? Because it will eventually consume your every moment of every day.....and that is living in misery..

I recommend you read what she wrote.. It opened my eyes.. It made me reevaluate.. It made me recognize how at fault I am for not focusing more on the bright side..

Thank you MckMama

I know that I won't change over night, but being reminded is a start!! A very good start!!


1 comment:

Kari said...

Kandi,
How ironic - today I was surfing blogs and I came across MckMama for the first time and immediately 'followed' her. Like your input on her post today! We can all learn from eachother.
Love to you in Texas,
Kari