Friday, August 28, 2009

Here we come Jen!!

So our last leg of the long trip (which has taken me even longer to post about, go figure) was to visit a high school friend of mine that I hadn't seen since 1993.. Long time, I know!! However, thanks to the fabulous yet addicting world of Facebook, I reconnected with Jen. Once we finalized our trip dates to the wonderful north, I sent her a message seeing if she would mind us popping in for a day or two.. She agreed, so we headed to Minnesota.. I was so excited to see her again, meet her gorgeous family and do a LOT of catching up. Since we were in the area, we just had to hit up the Mall of America but sadly I don't have any pictures of it. I didn't have my handy dandy Nikon and the pictures we took on the smaller camera were just not very good. Oh well, maybe next time. Jen was a gracious host and I even got to eat her famous homemade pizza, man was it YUMMY!! Her home is beautiful, her family is precious and she is a gem!! I am so glad to be back in touch with her!! It was a quick trip on Minnesota, but it was the icing on the cake for me!! Thanks Jen for putting up with us for a couple of days!! We really enjoyed spending time with you!!



Luke on the way to Minnesota.. He loves his monkey!









Emma on the fun water slide in Jen's backyard









Luke playing in the little pool area of the slide








Old friends!

No comments: