Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Luke and Daddy go bike riding

My husband has a new hobby... Bike riding...no not a motorcycle or BMX, but a road bike.. He is now riding to and from work daily on his bike (9 miles one way) and he LOVES it!! So for Father's Day I bought him a baby seat to put on the back of his bike.. Well, he decided that it would work better on his mountain bike vs his road bike, which is fine by me.. I figured if I could get him to take Luke on a ride a few times a week, it would give me some time here at the house to do the little things that are easier to do w/out everyone here... Anyhow, for Luke's 1st birthday he got a helmet and now he is set to ride with daddy.. The first time they went I was not at home (sadly I was in my microbiology class, yuck glad that is over) so I could not take pics!! However, a few weeks ago we went to Lake Whitney for the weekend and Bob brought the bike and all the gear.. Here are a few snapshots I got of them riding...









I got my helmet, daddy!!









Hurry before I get upset!!









Getting strapped in!!









Daddy getting his helmet on!!










Wee, here we go!!









Bye, bye!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I wish Charley was that amitious. Oh wait, it takes him an hour to drive to work, one way, so I guess it would take forever to ride a bike. That's cool though. I use to ride in a seat like that when I was little. I think I like them better than the little nylon carts you pull the kids in behind your bike. Love the helmet.

Kari said...

okay, so I meant to say 'ambitious', not amitious. Where's spell check when I need it?????