Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paradise: Ready for Mexico

I am having thoughts today about our upcoming trip to Mexico.. These thoughts come almost daily now, probably because we are getting closer to our departure date.. 2 long years ago my wonderful husband and I went on the most relaxing and beautiful honeymoon.. Destination: Riviera Maya, Mexico.....awwwww, saying the words just takes me back :o) We went to El Dorado Royale, a lovely adults only, all-inclusive resort.. Sun, sand, ocean, pool, good food, mass beverages.....what more could you ask for.. The staff there was amazing, always ready and willing to help and/or get you whatever you needed.. The resort is spectacular, well kept, clean and just awe-inspiring...

There are many reasons why I am ready to go, but at the top of the list has to be spending 4 days with my hubby..... you know time to reconnect... He works really hard so that we can afford the life we choose to have (me staying at home with the kiddos, plus going back to school for nursing).. With this hard work comes long hours away from our family, which can be very hard at times.. I love that my husband enjoys all that he does and that he wants to provide for us, but I miss him terribly when he is working.. So 4 days with him is going to be WONDERFUL!! August 15th can't come FAST enough!!

We will also be traveling with our good friends Dustan and Betsy!! We can't wait to share this wonderful place with 2 amazing friends!! It will also be nice to have 4 days of just adult conversation and fun.. Both Betsy and I had little boys last summer, so we are looking forward to some mommy time away as well.. Yes, it will be extremely hard to leave our little boys and big girls at home but in all honesty I think it will do us some good to get a break for a few days.. Luckily we have great families who are ready to step in and take on our duties so that we can make this wonderful trip..
So here are some snapshots I took on our honeymoon... Just imagine being here :o)













No comments: