Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trying a new recipe.....

So we are trying a new recipe tonight.. I love meals that require to cook all day, whether in the oven or the crockpot, I just love to smell them ALL DAY LONG!! Tonight we are trying a recipe that I found on another bloggers post.. It is called Chicken Taco Soup......kind of smells and looks like Tortilla Soup.. I am excited to eat this yummy smelling soup.. Will update tomorrow and let you know how it was.. If it is a yummy, must try recipe then I will link you to the blog I found it on!!

In other news, not too much has been happening around here.. I did attend my sister's sleep over and we had a really fun time and a TON of yummy goodies to snack on.. I also went last night to see "He's Just Not That Into You".. It was ok, not as funny as I though it would be......but it did have a lot of great actors in it.. My sister, Lisa and I did have a nice 'girl's night' out though....it is always nice to sit with your friends and just enjoy time with the girls!!

Hope everyone's week is well..

1 comment:

The Running Golfer said...

Oooooh! I love mexican food!!! Please let us know how it went and more importantly, a recipe please!