Wednesday, March 25, 2009

12 years ago today......

.....My life changed in ways I never thought possible.....

.....I became a mom for the very first time.....

.....True, pure, unconditional love was defined.....

.....Selfishness went out the window.....

......This little being became the most important thing in my world....

......I finally understood all of my mother's fears and worries.....

.....I fell in love and new that it would last my lifetime.....

It is hard to believe that my precious baby girl is 12 today.. It is hard to believe that she will be a teen in just one year... It is hard to believe that in just 6 very short years she could be moving out and starting her own life.......one that I will possibly not be a daily part of.... Oh the fear and worry that comes with that realization.......but also excitement, joy and hope for the wonderful future she has ahead of her.. I love my little "Emma" more than words could ever express properly!!



Happy Birthday Emma!!
Your beauty leaves me breathless!!
Your intelligence amazes me!!
Your wisdom humbles me!!
Your smile melts my heart!!
I love you!!


4 comments:

The Russells said...

Such a sweet posting for Emma to have from you!

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!! :)

Hayley said...

Awesome post and stunning photo!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! I can't believe you're 12 either!