Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Need to post pictures but......

I am currently getting everyone packed and meals cooked to head down to South Padres Island for the weekend.. We are looking SO forward to our weekend!! We leave bright and early Thursday morning (6am) and will be home on Sunday evening.. We have this GREAT condo that we are staying in that is right on the beach... 3 bedroom and 2 baths, full kitchen and the necessities!! Plus there is a pool at the condo as well as a hot tub and tennis courts!! CAN'T WAIT!!

I promise to post pictures from Emma's first boy/girl party and Padres pictures when we get home!! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!!

1 comment:

BigMomma said...

Be safe and Have tons of fun. I'm sorry we missed the party. I'm just so tired these days. Cait had a soccer game at 230 and I didn't catch a nap until AFTER that. I was beat.

Hope it was too much fun!