Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3 more days.......and counting

We have officially 3 more days until the hubby and I head down to Austin, Texas... We are both SOOOO excited for our little mini-trip... First on the agenda is to check into the Hilton Hotel in Downtown Austin (gorgeous hotel).. We are then going to toodle around the area for a little while... We have dinner reservations at Finn & Porter (steak, seafood & sushi) which is inside the hotel.. Next it is off to see this wonderful band

(Photo courtesy of: Big Head Todd )

This band is from Colorado and I grew up in high school LOVING their music.. I have never seen them in concert, but have it on good authority that they are amazing. I know a ton of their music so I WILL be singing along throughout the show!! Can't wait..

On Sunday we plan on sleeping in a little and then hopefully meeting up with some friends for breakfast/brunch/lunch before we have to head back to the DFW area to pick up kiddos. It is a short trip, but we are so happy to be getting away just for a little bit. This was/is my hubby's b-day present so we will also be celebrating that!! Hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend!!

No comments: