Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're back from Austin.....

and boy did we have a GREAT time!! The drive down was quick and mostly traffic free.. The hotel was beyond my expectations.. 6th street is really different during the day.. In all of my visits to Austin, I have only been on 6th street @ night when it is crowded and full of fun....During the day is really different.....not much going on, not too crowded but still a lot of watching to do.... Our dinner was magnificent......a $49 steak....mouthwatering... BIG HEAD TODD.....yes, I was in heaven...they sounded perfect.....the atmosphere was perfect...weather was perfect......security - not so perfect...(they let me in with my camera, but once I started shooting - possibly in a not so hidden way- they took it away and made me delete all of my shots... BOOOOO)...oh well, I met Todd (lead singer) after the concert and got a picture with just him.....hubby loved the band and is a new fan for life.. Just two shots from the weekend.......one that didn't get deleted and one that was worth all the ones that had to be deleted!!!

No comments: