Friday, July 25, 2008

Luke's 1st Birthday


It is hard to believe that my little man has turned 1!! How is it that the nine months they are growing inside of you can seem like years, yet their first year out and about takes only minutes to fly by?? I can remember wondering who he would look like, how big he would be, would he be healthy....all those little things that pass through your mind while you are with child... Now here he is, already a year old!! It is an amazing experience watching him grow, but is also a little saddening to know that he will never again be that peaceful little infant I once rocked to sleep..










So here we are a year later celebrating one of the best days in my life, the birth of my first son!! We had a GREAT party!! Lots of friends, family and food... Not to mention, more presents than you could open!! Our wonderful friends Dustan and Betsy let us borrow their bounce house for the little kiddies, and it was thoroughly enjoyed!! My mom and Jay ordered BBQ from Spring Creek, mom made cole slaw and I made potato salad!! Yummy southern dinner :o) We had cup cakes and ice cream (some even home made by my husband) for desert, and Luke had his little cake.. It was a special day, one that Bob and I will never forget, and we feel privileged that so many people helped to celebrate this milestone.. WHAT A FUN DAY!!!:o)

1 comment: