Friday, July 25, 2008

Missing my Emma


So every summer my little girl leaves me for 6 weeks to visit her daddy.. It has been happening now for a few years but I have to admit it doesn't get any easier.. She is growing up so fast these days, that I feel like every single minute really counts with her.. Before too long she will leave the nest to embark on a lifetime of adventures....and although I look forward to her spreading her wings, it is still a sad and scary thought.. She has turned into such a beautiful, talented, well behaved, charming, challenging at times pre-teen........that I can't wait to see the young adult she becomes.. I am full of hope for her future and know that anything she wants is attainable, because she is that awesome of a girl!! Emma is by far the best big sister and daughter I have ever known, therefore I thought it only right to post a blog dedicated to just her.. Here are some recent (last few months) pictures of her!!


3 comments:

Chris Watson said...

I love the mud picture! I can't imagine that delicate-looking little girl covering herself in yucky mud!
Great snaps!!!
-Grandma Chris

BigMomma said...

What on earth was she doing in that mud??!?!?! She's such a looker!

Kari said...

I always say it, but she is a mini-you. I remember years ago at Lisa's wedding when I tried to hold her and she screamed her head off. Man, time goes by fast.